Thursday, July 31, 2008

Captions

Ok - so as you can see on previous posts - when I add pictures and text it looks dumb - so I decided to take the easy way on this one and post them seperate.

Grandpa and Dylan on a walk (Curt and I walk several nights a week); Me & Dylan getting ready for dinner - Dylan eating strawberries :); Over at the Carranza's house - his little blue car has been in my family for years - my brother and I rode it when we were Dylan's age! As you can imagine it has good memories with it and it was really cool to see Dylan on it - Dylans friends Lily and Riley are watching; and last but not least - Dylan looking in through the screen door - not too exciting but he enjoyed it.

Apparently I really wanted the picture of me and Dylan because I posted it twice and for some reason I can't delete it when in the edit screen - so it'll just have to stay - no biggy.

2 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

I Love our pictures they are so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Stephens Family said...

Ah, Dylan misses you guys already! Hopefully, it won't be too long before we see you guys again! Thanks again SOO much for having us and for your hospitality!