Friday, August 1, 2008

Remember When??

Do you remember when?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a fun memory of you. It's pretty fun to see the responses.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

Can't wait to read your memories!

3 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

Hey The first memory of you I have is when I met you in mesquit the day after you got married. I remember thinking that you were very pretty!!

Hobbs Clan said...

I just love you to death! Every memory I have had with you is the best. I love how happy you make my uncle curt. You fit into our family so well. I love that we can all act ourselves around you! Thanks for the fun time in Seattle too!! Love Lynz

Stephens Family said...

Man, I have lots of memories of you! I am trying to think of one that sticks out...I remember meeting you at Texas Roadhouse for the first time and thinking you were very beautiful and extremely nice! I remember when you guys came for Thanksgiving and it was my first turkey and I was SO nervous. But mainly, I agree with Lynz, you make Curt so happy and young and I love that!!