Sunday, July 27, 2008

Curt & Brandon

So after family dinner at our house today Brandon, Emily, Dylan and Abby got stuck in traffic - yes - traffic in Washougal! There is a Motorcross track here and it draws huge crowds and people from all over the county this time of year. They decided to turn back and spend time at the park instead of in the truck and they called us so of course we went down to play.

Curt & Brandon are really close and enjoy their talks - everything from business to golf. It is really hard living so far away but we make the most of the times that we have together. These are great unposed pictures of them.








2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

I love how Abby is in the middle of both pictures. She looks like such a dork!

Hobbs Clan said...

I think it's so awesome that Brandon and Curt are so close. I can't imagine living so far away from my parents. I hope all is well. Love ya Lynz