Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun



Dylan chillin on the back deck.
Dylan helping me water flowers with Abby supervising!







Getting ready for a BBQ.







We sure are enjoying having "the kids" here (Brandon, Emily, Dylan & Abby). It's hard to beleive that in just two weeks they will be gone! Time flies - between their schedule and ours but we have had fun times. We have also enjoyed the nephews, "Teagan & Michael". They are very nice young men and were always willing to jump in and help out - whether it be carrying in the groceries or helping out with Dylan.

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Oh, the picture of Dylan on the chair is priceless! He looks like his Daddy! Thanks for taking such good care of us and for having us over this past week. Thanks again for letting Teagan and Michael stay too!

Kim Rose said...

Hey Suzanne!
Thank you for being a wonderful host to two growing, I am sure very HUNGRY boys.
I appreciate you being so kind and having them in your home. I apologize if they ate non stop. They tend to do that.
I know they had a wonderful time and have nothing but kind things to say about you and Curt. I hope we are able to someday return the favor!

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Hey Kim,

I don't know how much you know about me - but I'm not one to sugar coat things. Your boys were totally awesome! Very respectful and appreciative - especially of my popcorn! :) When my girls were teenagers I always had a house full of kids - which I miss so it was really great to have kids in the house again.

Looking forward to meeting you someday. :)