Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing The Kids......


So I guess it's been a while since I posted - we have been super busy. We've had several house guests lately which is cool. Family and friends. Got to see our friend Cami & Talon for 2 nights and about 2 days so that was cool - it had been a while since we had seen Talon so we really enjoyed it.
It's really been hard having the 'kids' gone - we really miss them. We totally got used to having them so close! We know that it feels good to be home and their home is in Phoenix. :) We will get to see Brandon from time to time when he travels on business - been trying to talk him into bringing Dylan but it is hard to travel with a small child. We hope he brings him soon!


We've really been missing Vanessa!!!! If you don't know - she is my youngest and she is living in Cathedral City - which is next to Palm Springs. She love love loves it there! I'm so happy for her - I miss her but I am happy that she is happy. Everyday she wakes up to a beautiful day! She loves both of her jobs and totally loves playing soccer for the college. She also coached soccer this summer - about 100 kids a week and all on the same day. Go Vanessa! As you can see she is totally stunning! I miss her soo much! I am going to go down and see her and go to her soccer game - not sure when exactly - but I can't wait!


So the eldest daughter Savannah lives here with me and Curt - so we get to see her all the time which is nice. She's doing good - working close by. It's especially nice to have her here since Curt is out of town for a few days every other week or so. This house seems really big and empty when nobody else is here.

No comments: