Thursday, September 18, 2008

Havin Fun! - Look at the other 2 posts - for more cool pictures!!

This place was really cool! I had to break it up - it only let me upload 5 pictures at a time. :)

We have really enjoyed Dylan - it's been hard on Emily - even though she knew he was in good hands. It's always hard to be away from your kids - especially when it's 3 nights and your husband is gone too! They head back home tomorrow - we will be sad to see them leave but we are SOOO happy that we got to spend this time with Dylan!!!!

2 comments:

Ayers Clan said...

WOW IT'S CRAZY YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS I REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT MARRIED. I HOPE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COME AND SEE YOU GUYS FOR THANKSGIVING BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN TAKE OFF WORK. MY DAD GREW UP IN WASHINGTON AND I HAD AN UNCLE THAT LIVED IN WASHOUGLE BUT HE DIED LAST YEAR. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Those pics of you are gorgeous! I was still in Illinois when you got married so it is neat to see all of the pictures. It looks like you had a great time with little Dylan. He's lucky to have such great grandparents!

Rikki