Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Suzanne's Blog

Here is it - my new blog. It was alot easier than I thought it would be LOL. I need Emily to show me how to make it pretty and add music. :P

So - life this weekend will be tough - we are having memorial services for our Tribal Chairman. It is really sad - his death came as a shock. We have been asked to drum and sing at the services - which is an honor! In addition to druming, singing and ceremony we will be helping to prepare food for about 500 people who will attend to show respect.

We had planned on spending the weekend with the kids - the Phoenix kids: Brandon, Emily & Dylan. But they will be here for a few months and we will have lots of time with them - hopefully! Between their schedule and ours it's tough to find a free weekend until mid July.

I know you won't beleive this - I don't even beleive it - but we are letting Abby stay with us for 12 - yes 12 days! Those of you who know me well know that I am a freak about the house - I notice every speck of dust, dirt, lint of whatever. They are having her groomed and clipped and Curt promised to vacuum every night. I really do love Abby - she is a really good dog! She has been sooo good to Dylan.

No comments: